We believe your communities’ experience with, and perspective on, school district function and impact are an invaluable resource that is essential to informing strategic planning and continuous improvement efforts.
We have a complete set of research instruments designed to engage the school district community.
- Interview guides for superintendent, school board members, principals, administrators and community stakeholders
- On-line surveys for alumni, parents, teachers and support staff
- 3 Focus Group Models:
- Current State Assessment | SWOT – what are your district strengths, weaknesses and opportunities for improvement and threats to excellence?
- Future State Ideation – cross-functional effort to explore your district of the future?
- Focus! – Collaborative effort to address specific issues/topics that need attention
- An Instagram Storyboard designed to animate your community voices (in development)
Our research methodology is built on holistic assessment of 5 key, interdependent dimensions that define any student experience:
- School & District Culture
- School & District Leadership
- Effective community engagement
- Leverage of feedback to drive strategy, policy and decision-making
- Measuring satisfaction
- Identifying & prioritizing continuous improvement actions
- Improving organizational focus and alignment
What to Expect as a Client
- Methodology & Sample Design
- Engagement & Facilitation
Rigor & flexibility
Research into action