We have an on-going commitment to soliciting input from K-12 communities and to leverage stakeholder feedback to support the continual improvement of school district function, impact and student experience.
Our research includes:
- A focus on Washington State and national data collection
- In-depth research of public school alumni, parents, teachers and district stakeholders
- Holistic assessment of the five areas of school district influence and control
- school & district culture
- school & district leadership & administration
What will your community have to say that might inform your school district continual improvement efforts?
We have an on-going, in-depth survey of public school alumni soliciting their perspective on the value and impact of their K-12 experience.
- 1100+ completed surveys
- 350+ from Washington State
- 800+ Nationally
You can see a downloadable Executive Summary of our initial findings here.
If you would like to schedule an appointment to talk with us about our research click here.
Thank your for your interest!
Our Survey Instruments
- You can take or review our alumni survey here.
- We will be staging in-depth surveys of K-12 teachers and K-12 alumni re: Career Connected Learning/Career & Technical Education later this year.